There's a Reason why MongoDB Manages to Retain Growth of Over 50% as a $1 billion in annualized revenue company in the Tech Market.
Oliver Wedell, Regional VP for Central Europe at MongoDB lets Sammy in on the keys to their success in today's GROW B2B FASTER Show.
What's in it for you:
1. How being an open source company helps MongoDB accelerate growth and sell more
2. Why a focus on demand generation in B2B sales is the way to successful sales
3. Why direct sales is Mongo DB’s main way of winning clients as a B2B tech company
4. How MongoDB successfully leverages LinkedIn for their sales pipeline generation
5. How MongoDB tackles the challenges of qualifying opportunities by using MEDDIC
Oliver is the regional vice president for Central Europe at MongoDB. He leads the Central Europe sales team and is responsible for MongoDB in Germany. There are about 20 account managers in his organization who take care of the customers in Germany. In his free time he likes running, to enjoy nature and fresh air, alongside to his busy job.
MongoDB is the leading modern, general purpose database platform, designed to unleash the power of software and data for developers and the applications they build. Headquartered in New York, MongoDB has more than 33,000 customers in over 100 countries. The MongoDB database platform has been downloaded over 240 million times and there have been more than 1.5 million registrations for MongoDB University courses.
About the host Sammy
Sammy is a former management consultant and now helps partners and managing directors in the consulting industry drive social marketing & sales via LinkedIn.
The goals of his company SAWOO:
1. Establish thought leadership
2. Build sustainable relationships with decision makers within the target group
3. Attract leads and increase sales
Feel free to get in touch with Sammy via LinkedIn or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to learn more...
Find Oliver on LinkedIn
Olivers' company MongoDB
Olivers' book recommendations:
The Qualified Sales Leader – John McMahon
The Infinite Game - Simon Sinek
Olivers' favourite business leaders:
John McMahon on LinkedIn
Simon Sinek on LinkedIn