How Scott scaled his sales teams from 2 to 200 in under 2 years by posting on LinkedIn – where he now has 84,000 followers and content with 1,000s of likes.
We are super happy to have LinkedIn superstar Scott on our show who talks about his journey, challenges and best practices in B2B sales with Sammy in today's GROW B2B FASTER episode.
What's in it for you:
1. How Scott scaled up his sales team on LinkedIn to 200 and established thought leadership on the platform
2. What resources helped Scott build his own community on LinkedIn
3. How to leverage LinkedIn as a B2B sales leader
4. The right timing and process to publish books for your target personas
5. How to enable your team to create reach and post valuable content on LinkedIn
Scott is CEO and founder of Scott Leese Consulting, Surf & Sales and Thursday Night Sales. Before going independent, he spent nearly 20 years building and scaling sales organizations at B2B and SaaS startups across the country. He wrote three books and is successful on LinkedIn with 84,000 followers. In his free time he likes surfing, swimming and going for walks with his dog.
About Scott Leese Consulting
Scott Leese Consulting optimizes sales strategies, processes, employee quality and corporate infrastructure for its clientsmainly start-ups that are still in the early stages of their business idea. The company acts as a strategic consultant, both domestically and internationally, and has trained thousands of salespeople and sales managers.
About the host Sammy
Sammy is a former management consultant and now helps partners and managing directors in the consulting industry drive social marketing & sales via LinkedIn.
The goals of his company SAWOO:
1. Establish thought leadership
2. Build sustainable relationships with decision makers within the target group
3. Attract leads and increase sales
Feel free to get in touch with Sammy via LinkedIn or email email@example.com if you want to learn more...
Find Scott on LinkedIn
Scotts company Scott Leese Consulting
Scotts's business books:
Addicted to the Process: How to Close Transactional Sales with Confidence and Consistency - Scott Leese
More Than a Number: The Modern VP Sales Playbook - Scott Leese (https://amzn.to/3E0m7Pn)
From Rep to Manager: A Step by Step Guide for Taking the Leap into Sales Leadership - Scott Leese
Scott's business book recommendation:
The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable – Patrick Lencioni (https://amzn.to/3JsooUz)
Scotts "Thursday Night Sales"-community