In today's GROW B2B FASTER episode, our host Sammy, Managing Partner and founder of SAWOO catches up with Daniel Bartsch, Co-Founder and COO at creditshelf.
That's in it for you
1. How creditshelf boosts business growth, directly impacting the future of the economy
2. Daniel’s view on two diverging mindsets when it comes to accelerating one's company
3. Daniel's marketing and sales key learnings during creditshelf's growth journey
4. How creditshelf keeps hitting prospects by providing valuable solutions addressing ‘painpoints‘
5. Why qualitative analysis and a pulse for the market are key to successful hypothesis generation and testing
Dr. Daniel Bartsch brings over 15 years of experience in the international consulting and banking environment.Before co-founding creditshelf and serving as its COO, he held various positions at UBS, including senior roles in Zurich and Singapore. After graduating with a degree in business administration from the University of Mannheim he completed his doctorate in Düsseldorf focusing on capital market research.
creditshelf is the leading credit platform for digital SME finance in Germany. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, the company arranges bank-independent, flexible financing solutions via a constantly growing network. They combine complementary needs: While SME entrepreneurs can easily access attractive financing alternatives, institutional investors can invest directly in German SMEs. creditshelf has been listed in the Prime Standard Segment of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange since 2018.
Find Daniel on LinkedIn
Daniels company creditshelf
Daniels favorite Business leader: Milton Friedman and Warren Buffet