In today's episode with Andreas Deptolla, CEO of ThrivePass you will learn
1. Andreas’ approach of handling prospects asking for lower prices in sales conversations
2. How ThrivePass’ intentional 3-pillar distribution strategy effectively approaches prospects
3. Andreas’ first entrepreneurial steps, setbacks and valuable lessons learned
4. How to get a foothold in the startup world, find product-market fit and move into scale-up mode
5. ThrivePass’ magic formula to hiring the most suitable experts for their Sales and Marketing Team
Andreas is a passionate entrepreneur with a consulting background and strong experience in the start-up and scale-up environment. Apart from his role as CEO of ThrivePass, he serves as Board Member at his first founded company Wishlist and is a Member of the Entrepreneurs' Organization Colorado. Andreas loves the outdoors in Colorado such as skiing, and would like to return to playing soccer and competing in triathlons. Born and raised in Germany, he developed a passion for beer and technology.
Founded in 2015, ThrivePass is a fast-growing technology company dedicated to innovating the world of employee benefits. Their holistic benefits suite creates experiences that support employee well-being throughout the employment lifecycle. To that end, ThrivePass empowers employees to thrive through exceptional service and innovative benefits technology. The company holds multiple awards including the 2020 Health & Wellness Companies to Watch Award and was named Best and Brightest Companies To Work in the US in 2020.
About the host Sammy
Sammy is Managing Partner and founder of SAWOO. SAWOO helps companies with Social Marketing and Lead Generation to leverage the power of LinkedIn in a sustainable way. No spam, no bots but building real Human 2 Human connections between you and your B2B buyers.
Find Andreas on LinkedIn
Andreas’ Company ThrivePass
Andreas’ vehicle for innovation: The X Factor of Great Corporate Cultures by Gerald Schorin and Mike Wilberding
Andreas’ book recommendations: Who: The A method for hiring by Geoff Smart, The Obstacle is the Way by Ryan Holiday and The Challenger Sale by Matthew Dixon and Brent Adamson
Andreas’ favorite business leader: Wade Rosen, CEO of Atari