Our Guest is David Meerman Scott, author of various bestselling business books, keynote speaker, as well as LP and Strategic Advisor at Stage 2 Capital.
What’s in it for you
1. How to choose the right VC firm to help your growth as a company
2. How to avoid mass-spamming your buyers and successfully change your marketing strategies
3. How important it is to create your own content real estate
4. How the world of cold calling is changing
David is a marketing strategist, entrepreneur, and corporate advisor. He wrote 12 bestselling business books. His 2007 book "The New Rules of Marketing & PR“ shone a light on the new realities of marketing and public relations on the Web, and is now a modern business classic all over the world. Pre-pandemic, David was a keynote speaker for in-person conferences and company meetings. Now, he focuses on virtual events. At Stage 2 Capital he invests in and advises some of the most promising new businesses in the world.
About Stage 2 Capital
Stage 2 Capital is a go-to-market venture capital fund that primarily invests in early-stage B2B software companies. It is backed by top go-to-market professionals from leading tech companies, to operationalize sustainable revenue growth and sales operations. Stage 2 Capital leverages its deep sales expertise to help entrepreneurs scale their businesses in addition to providing capital.
About the host Sammy
Sammy is Managing Partner and founder of SAWOO. SAWOO helps companies with Social Marketing and Lead Generation to leverage the power of LinkedIn in a sustainable way. No spam, no bots but building real Human 2 Human connections between you and your B2B buyers.
Find David on LinkedIn
David’s company Stage 2 Capital
David’s bestselling business books:
• The New Rules of Marketing and PR
• Fanocracy: Turning Fans into Customers and Customers into Fans
• Newsjacking: How to Inject your Ideas into a Breaking News Story and Generate Tons of Media Coverage
David’s favorite business leader: Tony Robbins, author and Chairman of the Tony Robbins Holding Inc.